Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Time

Lately, it seems like the thing that I lack the most is time. Yet, I seem to be very active in a lot of the major social networks i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram, on top of dealing with a very active one year-old. For the most part I like to use my social networks to stay "updated" and I say updated in quotation marks because there's only so much information that one can absorb in a day without getting lost in it, and babies have a tendency to not like that.

So here's the thing, how do working parent's stay well connected? I have seen far too many people have children and suddenly fall behind on current events or the latest technology. Therefore, I have decided to start posting here links to some of the articles that grab my attention. Not only will this force me to downsize the number of articles that I just collect in my Pocket app. but it will give me sometime to digest said information. I will try my best not to stray away from this blog and will now and then post new information about the local tech scene here in Missoula, MT.


No comments:

Post a Comment