Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Lemon Raspberry Tarts

With the 4th of July just around the corner, I decided to try out a couple of recipes to use up some of the ingredients that I already have at home.
Yesterday, we took a trip to the Vista House here in the Portland area. On the way back we encountered a small farm selling fresh raspberries. I bought a pint. They're really sweet which is not the norm. I have some lemons which I really need to use up. When I came accross this recipe I waas really excited to try it primarily because I have some graham craker pie crusts which meant less work! Yay me!

While working on the recipe Little E. and I ate half of the raspberries so we had to supplement with blueberries :)

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/external/Lemon-Raspberry-Bars-474286

No comments:

Post a Comment