Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Attitude

Today I read an article about attitude. Not the don't give me an attitude or I will fire you type of article. Instead, this was more eye opening to say the least. Not because I learned something that I didn't already know, but because sometimes we forget a out the little things and must be reminded of what makes you or breaks you.

Here's the link for the article: https://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130304154223-15077789-how-to-give-yourself-a-promotion-at-work?trk=mp-author-card&_mSplash=1&rs=false

I do believe that there's nothing more important than having a good attitude. Unfortunately, sometimes regardless of what a great attitude you might have others will try to bring you down. That's when it's important to make those decisions necessary to keep you happy. Is it the friendship? The job? Whatever that negative thing is we must get rid of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment