Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

More motivational books?

Ok, ok. I know, you're probably sitting there thinking what the heck? Another motivational post? Honestly, if it wast for LinkedIn, I probably wouldn't find so many motivational articles out there. Here's the problem though, every time I read these articles I see at least one or two books that I personally own. Which might say that I just have a large library. So just to set things straight I do not have a large collection of books. I think that if anything it says that I should perhaps start reading more of my personal books before reaching out to the Internet in search of 'literature'. With that in mind, here's the link that will take you to my newest find! I hope you like it!

http://m.inc.com/?incid=47378

No comments:

Post a Comment